To start that off, we've obviously heard enough about having a blue-furred alien experiment running loose around Tomorrowland (make that Stitch's FAIL Escape, anyone?), but I just found an interesting quote from WondersOfLife over there at the WDWMagic forums. For some reason, being a Stitchfan myself, but also aware of how CHAOTIC things would end up had Stitch got the keys to the golden dome, I've decided to post the quote up myself, and this is what he said:
For some reason it's totally reminded me of this
...I'd rather see "Stitch's Cranium Command", "The making of the intergalactic federation", and "Experiment Wars"
Put all those together, move SGE there, then let THAT be the place for stitch to be at the theme parks and not let him invade anymore of the parks!
...The new pavilion, sponsored by nobody because it'll be a fail, will be named: "Stitch's Wonders of Human life-forms".
And believeably I just posted this because apart from the fact WOL was a little lucky to be put out of its misery before being subject to having the blue-furred exp. have free roam of MET's labs and Buzzy's working space. And while I have an appreciation for the blue furred experiment (for, ugh forbid, 6 years running?) as much as my recent appreciation for a long-lost brain pilot, you can easily guess what my expression would end up had Stitch somehow be hired for the pavilion.
|As you can see, readers.|
Of course, that sparked a thread in the ChitChat section of the WDWMagic forums, in which I decided to put up a voting experiment.
"If you put Stitch and Buzzy in the same room, what would happen?"
Of course, voters wouldn't be able to vote on the poll without a WDWMagic Forum Account, but from the forum post there are seven possible reasons to choose from. Here they are below:
- Stitch would annoy/scare/pester Buzzy to no end. (Obviously so.)
- Stitch and Buzzy would become fast friends (Awww!)
- Stitch and Buzzy would avoid each other. (Hmmph!)
- Buzzy would be asking Stitch questions to no end. ("S-so I was asking, how come you're...")
- Instand brawl/fight/argument between the two (Bites, scratches and one angered General!)
- Buzzy would be planning an escape to get away from Stitch ("Where's a teaspoon so I can dig myself out of this room?")
- Nothing. Hopefully, nothing. (Or probably up to your imagination. *shrug*)